Skype and Telephone Counselling
- Skype counselling – the benefit of Skype is that it is visual virtual platform. You and your counsellor will be able see each other while speaking, creating a stronger connection for you to discuss your problems.
- Telephone counselling – attending counselling sessions via telephone means that you don’t have to physically be in front of a counsellor or be technologically savvy to receive the benefits of counselling.
Our Skype and telephone counselling covers all areas we specialise in, including; relationship breakdowns and difficulties, family counselling, depression and anxiety, anger management, weight loss and addiction.
We offer affordable pricing for virtual counselling sessions are able to fit counselling around your commitments.
Why choose virtual counselling
- Living and working in rural areas
- Geographical isolation
- Preference for counselling within your own environment
- High need for confidentiality
- Issues around time commitments
- Feeling uncomfortable in front of new people
- Breaks down barriers regarding the apprehension of seeking counselling
- Family and work commitments